We are happy to share a secret recipe for delicious chocolate brownies from Leanne at Elsa’s! Get ready, set, bake!
Double chocolate brownie:
Serves 12-14 people
250g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
250g unsalted butter,
400g caster sugar
200g plain flour
200g white chocolate chips
- Turn oven onto 180c. Grease and line tin, 23cm square.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave, 1 minute at a time until completely melted together. Let cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until pale and frothy.
- Fold in chocolate and butter mixture into the egg and sugar mixture.
- Then fold in the flour and then the white chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Let it cool slightly in the tin.
- Slice and enjoy.