COMING JULY 2017
A 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom, ‘One of a Kind’ property, set on a secluded part of Bowmoor lake – POOLHOUSE is the first holiday home in the UK to feature a heated roof-top pool.
‘Over 5,000 square ft of design heaven’
Both exquisite and stylish, POOLHOUSE is the ultimate lap of luxury and sleeps up to 14. Its situation on the estate and its private garden guarantee peace and privacy.
Guests staying at POOLHOUSE will receive a unique, part holiday villa / part boutique hotel experience, with a private butler and a daily housekeeping and turndown service. In addition, guests can unwind in style on the most covetable asset of the Lakes by yoo portfolio – the stunning POOLHOUSE TERRACE. POOLHOUSE TERRACE is complete with:
– 12m long, 4m wide, heated roof-top pool
– A St Tropez inspired bar area, with 360-degree sunset, lake and pool views
– A fully stocked bar and integrated sound system
– A hot tub with sunset views
– A private outside shower
– Spacious lounging and sunbathing areas
The ground floor is a celebration of our signature Lakes by yoo open-plan living, with lounge, dining and kitchen spaces all leading onto an over-water terrace complete with fire pit and barbeque. The ground floor is completed with a games / cinema room, with a large in-ceiling projector screen and French doors opening onto a private south-facing garden, with hobbit house, terrace and picnic area.
Accommodation is housed on the first floor with 5 bespoke designed en-suite bedrooms, one of which includes a steam shower. The kids’ bedroom sleeps up to 6 children, with double bunk beds and 2 trundle beds.
Additional options for stays at POOLHOUSE include the signature pool party experience, sunrise yoga by the pool or sunset yoga in the garden, a private chef and/or cookery masterclasses, a pop-up Spa experience, a clay shoot in the grounds and/or fishing in the Lakes.
The interiors of POOLHOUSE feature the highest quality finishes and include furniture by Christian Liaigre and B&B Italia, as well as numerous other bespoke pieces. Due to the quality of the interiors and high-end finish of this ‘One of a Kind’ house, a £5,000 security deposit is required. With an agreement in advance, dogs are welcome (and, if the agreement is given, dogs must reside on the ground floor and an increased security deposit of £7,500 will be required).
The Pool House diary is now open, from July 2017 onwards. Enquire here.
Bells & Whistles
– Private butler
– Daily housekeeping and turndown service
– POOLHOUSE TERRACE, with heated roof-top pool, hot tub and outside shower
– St Tropez inspired bar area, with 360-degree sunset, lake and pool views
– Outdoor lake front terrace on the ground floor, with fire pit, barbeque and dining area
– Private south-facing garden, with hobbit house, terrace and picnic area
– Sitting room with designer gas log fire and study area with 27 inch iMac
– Bespoke Italian-made kitchen, with Gagganeau appliances and Nespresso machine
– Cinema room with a 162 x 280cm in-ceiling projector screen
– Sky TV, Apple TV and Blu-ray for use on the cinema screen and other four TVs
– Wifi throughout
– Savant/iPad controlled heating, Rako lighting, CCTV and AV systems
– Sonos AV system with in-ceiling B&W and Artcoustic speakers
– Fully stocked honesty bar
– Steam shower
– 2 kayaks (when the Lakes are open)
– Board games
|Master suite||Sleeps 2||Super king bed|
|Bedroom 2||Sleeps 2||Super king bed|
|Bedroom 3||Sleeps 2||King bed|
|Bedroom 4||Sleeps 2||King bed|
|Bedroom 5||Sleeps 6||Bunk beds (children)|